What is a
health spending account?
A 100% tax-free benefit for both corporations and employees.
It is like having a bank that employees can use for all of their medical,
dental, and vision expenses.
Who should have
Employers who want to provide their employees the versatility to spend their funds where they want.
Employers who want cost certainty with their employees benefit plan.
Employers who are tired of paying for benefits whether their employees use them or not.
HSA, what’s covered?
HSAs are single largest incentive for an employee to stay with an employer
of employees consider having an HSA is what makes their benefits plan excellent
increase in employee satisfaction with their benefits by adding an HSA
WSA, what is it and
A wellness spending account (WSA) is a taxable account that you and your dependents can use for anything your employer decides for your wellness.
Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Assistive Devices, Supplies, & Equipment
- Acoustic Coupler
- Artificial Eye or Limb
- Artificial Kidney Machine
- Assistance Animal
- Assisted Breathing Device
- Assisted Communication Devices
- Audible Signal Device
- Bathtub, Shower, Toilet Assistance Device
- Blood Coagulation Monitor
- Bone Conduction Receiver
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Brace For A Limb
- Braille Note-Taker Device
- Braille Printer
- Breast Prosthesis
- Custom Made Wig
- Electronic Bone Healing Device
- Electronic Or Computerized Environmental Control System
- Extremity Pump Or Elastic
- Support Hose
- Hearing Aid
- Hospital Bed
- Incontinence Products
- Inductive Coupling Osteogenesis Stimulator
- Infusion Pump
- Large Print-On Screen Mobility Devices
- Needles & Syringes
- Optical Scanner
- Oxygen Tent
- Page-Turner Device
- Phototherapy Equipment
- Pressure Pulse Therapy Device
- Rocking Bed
- Special Television Signals Decoder
- Spinal Brace/ Support
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Prevention Device
- Truss For A Hernia
- Visual Or Vibratory Signaling Device
Claim your card to cover health
and wellness expenses
We 100% protect your privacy